The BSCS program expects the graduates to:
- analyze the impact and needs of ICT in the society;
- exhibit proficiency with ethical standards in designing and developing computing solutions to societal and corporate practical problems;
- formulate and implement computing based solutions that meet societal, corporate and ethical standards; and
- adopt to new trends and developments in the field of ICT.
The BSIT program expects the graduates to:
- help build the country’s need for solid and reliable information technology systems and address its ethical and societal impact;
- apply appropriate knowledge, concepts and principles in the implementation of high-quality information systems in an organization; and
- facilitate the management and use of information and communications technology.