BSN is committed to:
- uphold the Lasallian Guiding Principles in the development of Lasallian leaders and practitioners who have the spirit of faith, zeal for service and communion in mission;
- provide students a broad knowledge of ecologically sound and skills-based concepts of holistic health theories and practices designed to promote integral health, harmony and well-being;
- train students to utilize the nursing process as an approach and analyzing health problems as well as in planning, implementing and evaluating effectively the outcome of nursing interventions;
- provide continuing education and formation in areas of instruction, research and extension to the faculty; and
- provide an avenue for the alumni to participate in the continuous development and delivery of excellent health care.